Four Sigma Foods: Challenge
I believe in superfoods. After trying hundreds of different superfood products, and spending tens of thousands of dollars, euros, and yuan in the process, I’ve found many, many excellent products – and some that are utterly useless.
Different superfoods, of course, have different effects on different people. What works for me may not work for you. But if a product works for most of those who use it, there’s an excellent chance it’ll work for you as well.
There are plenty of articles, studies and so on, documenting the benefits of reishi, Cordyceps, chaga, lion’s mane and other mushrooms – but most of the world’s people have never tried products that contain them. Heck, the great majority of people have never tried superfoods of any kind; many haven’t even heard of them. That’s why we at Four Sigma Foods are so excited about showing everyone the terrific benefits that high-quality superfoods can provide.
Now, I could share pages and pages and pages of information about how Cordyceps works, the history of reishi, the best sources of the high-quality chaga and so on. It would all just be empty words, though, unless it led you to using these terrific products of the natural world. What really counts is what these things DO when they’re USED.
So here’s what we’re doing about it: We are looking for people from a variety of backgrounds to try out these mushrooms, at no cost, and for a long enough period to see some significant benefits. In return, we ask only that each participant share their experiences and feelings – pros and cons alike – along with whatever else they might like to say, on our Four Sigma Foods blog.
The Four Sigma Foods Challenge, in a nutshell:
- * Each month, there will be one Challenger chosen to test each product
- * Each chosen Challenger will use his or her product, three servings per day, for 30 days
- * The challenge begins on the first day of the month
- * At the end of the 30-day challenge period, each Challenger writes freely (no restrictions or regulations) about his or her experiences and feelings about the product used
- * The following month, each Challengers’ unmodified write-up will be posted on our Four Sigma Foods blog
- * Challengers’ articles will not be altered, manipulated, censored, or modified by Four Sigma Foods (though we would ask that vulgar content be cleaned up – we do want to keep the blog suitable for everyone)
What we want to do with the Four Sigma Foods Challenge is to show everyone that there are many benefits, large and small, to be gained from these superfoods. By doing so, we hope that many more people will give superfoods a try – starting whole new beneficial cycles.