FSF Recipes – Chinese Longevity Tea
- 1-1.5L of (spring) water
- One handful of goji berries cut in half (giving more surface)
- 4 small pieces of fresh ginger
- 3 sachets of Instant Reishi
- 1 dl of coconut flakes
- 2 vanilla beans cut in half lengthwise (scrape the inner part out of the shell, but use both parts in the tea base)
- 1 piece of ginseng root (optional)
Warm all ingredients for 20min on low temperature. Strain all the firm parts away, leaving you with a delicious longevity tea. The tea should be enjoyed with great friends without a hurry to go anyway.
This tea reduces stress and improves sleep quality. It warms your body especially well in cold conditions and opens the crown chakra.
Recipe by: Jaakko Halmetoja