FSF Recipes: Motherfudgers
(Makes about 20-25 pieces)
- 10 medjool dates
- 2 dl almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp FSF Focus (or more)
- 3 tbsp licorice root powder
- 7 drops of organic anis oil or fresh grated anis.
- 2 tbsp melted cacao paste
- 1 tsp honey (FSF Party Honey is ideal)
- Sea salt to taste
Put all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until sticky. Adjust the amount of soft dates and honey to make the dough nice and soft. Press out onto a parchment paper about 1-2cm thick. Sprinkle with sea salt flakes and chili flakes if you like it spicy. Let set in fridge, cut into desired shape and size.
Tastes best when served chilled.
Recipe and photos by: Erika Billysdóttir