FSF Recipes – Prince Cupcakes
- 3.5 dl or 1.5 cups of soaked cashew nuts
- 1.0 dl or 1/2 cup of blueberries
- 0.5 dl or 1/4 cups of coconut oil
- 1 tbs of honey
- 1 tbs of FSF Prince
- (0.5 dl or 1/4 cups of water if needed for blending)
- Dried berries, cacao nibs, nuts.
Using a food processor or high-powered blender, combine all of the ingredients. Process until reaaally smooth, like a real gentleman.
Pour the mixture into small silicon molds.
Sprinkle some dried berries, cacao nibs or nuts on top and place the prince cupcakes in the freezer for about 20 minutes to set.
Transfer the cakes to your cake platter & enjoy!
Recipe by Maria Maria Lönnqvist